*** Spring/Summer, 2017 spaces now available ***
Teaching experience: 14 years
Accreditation: Bachelor of Music in Music Education Degree
- Learn to play the guitar with confidence and a great sense of rhythm (ROCK, BLUES, FOLK, ACOUSTIC and various other genres!).
- Learn strumming/picking patterns and licks/riffs used by well-known players and singer-songwriters.
- From recordings, learn ear playing skills to meticulously analyze and then recognize chord shapes, scales
... Read more
used, string bends, and various common techniques.
- Memorize complete forms of songs, studying the guitar parts within, from recordings and sheet music.
- Lessons on FINGERSTYLE, LEAD, RHYTHM and IMPROVISATION techniques in a variety of genres.
- Learn to read guitar music from manuscript, tablature and chord charts with well-planned guidance and direction.
- Learn the necessities concerning instrument care, string changing and maintenance.
- Tabs of numerous rhythm and lead lines available. ...